Our senior team has significant experience in course creation, industry subject matter content development, and instructing (either training participants or “training the trainer”). We have conducted national conferences on industry topics, spoken on a regular basis at the MBA’s School of Mortgage Banking, provided classroom instruction for FFIEC’s bank examiner training sessions, provided classroom instruction for numerous national courses held by KPMG (lending, real estate, banking, etc.) and instructed at renown universities.
Our team can assist your Company with course creation, documentation, delivery and/or subject matter support. We have a strong understanding of different delivery mechanisms including web based training.
The courses that we have developed and can deliver (either “off the shelf” or customized to your company’s needs) are as follows:
- Loan officer training – what does a loan officer do, what job expectations are, regulatory knowledge requirements, etc.
- Loan Processor boot camp – what the processing efforts are and expectations for performance
- Loan Underwriter boot camp – what the processing efforts are and expectations for performance
- Loan Closer boot camp – what the processing efforts are and expectations for performance
- Accounting for mortgages
- Accounting for MSRs
- Accounting for ALLL
- Bank accounting – various topics
- Evaluation of impaired assets
- Risk Management in Banking and Mortgage Banking
- Regulatory compliance for mortgage banking operations – lending
- Regulatory compliance for mortgage banking operations – servicing
- Regulatory compliance for banking operations – AML, BSA, OFAC, etc.
We understand the importance of training. See our Training services in the Operations area which assist clients in the technical training process, as well as, creating process/workflow aids into place for use by your employees.